Sunday 27 September 2015

Late Sunday Post



Hi everyone hope you have all enjoyed a lovely sunny Autumn weekend. Mines been busy as always shopping for new bed for son yesterday and then a lovely catch up with my friend in the evening. Today I went to a baby shower and done some jobs here at home along with some baking I am holding a Macmillan Coffee afternoon next week so my daughter and I have been busy baking and freezing cakes ready.


Late on tonight I made these two cards as my twin boys will be 17 on 9th October, they both cant wait to be driving coming from a car mad family! it will be interesting to see which one passes first...watch this space.

Hope to be back soon as I have done some scrapbooking so will have to post some pages, thanks for stopping by xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carole
    It is lovely to see you back in the land of blog!
    Your cards are fantastic and I'm sure they will be loved. My youngest son is also 17 and learning to drive!!
    Good luck with the Macmillan Coffee morning - hope that it is a great success.
    Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super looking male birthday cards . . . and just right for their forthcoming driving lessons! xxx

    ReplyDelete